Paris, 11 April 2018 - “Is Egypt a hub between Europe and Africa?”
The second edition of the Mediterranean and African Breakfasts organised by IPEMED in partnership with Bpifrance and IC Publications took place on 11 April 2018. It focused on the topic: “Is Egypt a hub between Europe and Africa?”.
This unprecedented event gathered an audience of over 80 people, among which scientists, politicians and manufacturers.
This event was introduced by Jean-Louis Guigou, President of IPEMED, and moderated by Hichem Ben Yaiche, Editor-in-chief of New African and African Business, with the participation of:
- Reda Bebars, Ambassador, Advisor to the Egyptian Minister of Investment and International Cooperation
- Mira Ghali, Senior Economic Researcher at the Egyptian Ministry of Investment and International Cooperation
- Naglaa Fathi, in charge of promoting investments at the Egyptian Ministry of Investment and International Cooperation
- Bruno Schambacher, CEO of Tyllium
- Chahir Zaki, Senior Economist at the Economic Research Forum (ERF)
You can find the related PowerPoint presentations as well as the synthesis , pictures ans videos interviews of the event below.