Zoom on 4th October 2016: “Industrialisation in North Africa (from Morocco to Egypt)”
The first Mediterranean and African breakfast took place on Tuesday 4th October 2016. It was organised by Ipemed, in partnership with La Tribune and BPI France on the topic: “How to boost industrialisation in North Africa (from Morocco to Egypt)?” .
The programme of this event was:
- Nicolas Dufourcq, General Director of Bpifrance
- Jean-Christophe Tortora, President of La Tribune
- Jean Louis Guigou, President of IPEMED
With the participation of:
- Michel GONNET Financial Associate Expert at GB2A and former Deputy General Director of CDC
- Mounir ABDEL NOUR, Egyptian Minister of Trade and Industry, former Minister of Tourism
- Mohamed ROUIS, General Director of Léoni Tunisie
In the presence of Moulay Hafid Elalamy, Moroccan Minister of Industry, Telecommunications, Trade, Investment and Digital Economy.
Debate moderated by Alfred Mignot, Editor-in-chief at La Tribune.
Conclusion by Pascal Lagarde, Executive Director of Bifrance.
Access the programme and summary by downloading the pdf below.
The report of this morning of exchanges was published by La Tribune. You can access it by clicking on this link