Paris, 28 June: feedback on the Board Meeting of MEDConfederation
Jean-Marie PAINTENDRE, IPEMED International Consultant, Kelly ROBIN, Project Manager, Farzan BAKAOOLLAH, Administrative and Financial Director and Michel GONNET welcomed the MEDConfederation Board meeting on May 28, 2018, in Paris.
In the presence of:
- Jaloul Ayed, President of MED Confederation;
- Jaume Lanaspa, Vice-President;
- Latifa Echihabi, CDG;
- Senen Florensa, IEMed;
- Josep Ferré, IEMed;
- Laurie Dufays, WSBI;
- Mohammed Belmaachi, CDC;
- Marta Espelta, "La Caixa";
- Halis Yalcin, Secretariat.
The debates focused on two main topics:
- The preparation of the annual conference of the network which will take place on the 4th and 5th of July in Barcelona ;
- The expected strategic repositioning of MEDConfederation following the departure of its President by the end of 2018.
The next meeting of the MEDConfederation Board will take place in late 2018 in Barcelona, Roma or Rabat.