PEMED TUNISIA is an association that was funded in December 2016 under the Tunisian law. It is the first branch of the Mediterranean World Economic Foresight Institute (IPEMED). Based in Tunis, it aims to support the Mediterranean Co-production Observatory by providing operational information to companies and by favouring the implementation of coproduction partnerships.
IPEMED Tunisia is an autonomous Tunisian association, that benefits from the works carried out by IPEMED, in Paris, and by the network that the Institute has been creating for 10 years. It aims at:
- Promoting, through studies and contacts, the coproduction model that can be defined as a new “win-win” economic cooperation model based on shared added value and technologies between Northern and Southern Mediterranean actors;
- Fostering exchanges between the region’s entrepreneurs who operate in the same sector;
- Implementing a strategic dialogue with national and regional decision-makers, in order to influence public policies and the business environment;
- Organising high-level conferences and debates on Euro-Mediterranean and African integration
PUBICATIONS TO CONVINCE
In partnership with IPEMED, IPEMED Tunisia published two new studies on Tunisia in October 2017 :
> Readjustment of the trade balance in Tunisia in a perspective of industrialisation and coproduction within the Euro-Mediterranean space
> Priority sectors for coproduction in Tunisia
EVENTS TO FOSTER IDEAS
IPEMED Tunisia organises symposiums and events in Tunisia and in the Mediterranean region, in collaboration with IPEMED.
A MOVEMENT OF ENTREPRENEURS TO FAVOUR TUNISIA’S INTEGRATION INTO THE GREAT REGION “AFRICA - MEDITERRANEAN - EUROPE”
IPEMED and IPEMED Tunisia wish to support exchanges between Northern and Southern Mediterranean entrepreneurs, in order to encourage “win-win” cooperation and to facilitate the emergence of regional value chains that are integrated into the European, Mediterranean and African space.
Ipemed Tunisia is presided by Noureddine Hajji,Deputy Managing Director of EY Tunisia.
Core founding members :
Noureddine Hajji, Deputy Managing Director of EY Tunisia
Amine Ben Ayed, General Director of Misfat Tunisia
Ahmed Bouzguenda, CEO of SBF Group
Mohamed Rouis, General Director of Leoni Tunisia
Tarak Chérif, President of Alliance Group
SUBSCIPTIONS AT THE SERVICE OF REGIONAL INTEGRATION
IPEMED Tunisia is committed to bring company managers who support its activities:
- a work place in connection with the Euro-Mediterranean economy, where experts, industrials and politicians cooperate;
- relationships with foreign companies that foster business opportunities;
- new ideas, thanks to the multidisciplinary works carried out by IPEMED Paris and its branches.
Through this subscription, you will be able to:
- have an influence on political decision-makers ;
- get more visibility;
- progressively contribute to the implementation of an interactive “offer-demand” platform between Northern and Southern business managers.
Noureddine HAJJI, President of IPEMED Tunisia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : + 216 70 749 111
IPEMED TUNISIA - EY Building, Avenue de la Terre, Centre Urbain Nord, 1003, Tunis, Tunisia