Ipemed News N°1 > February 2012
- Reinventing the Euro-Mediterranean process.
Editorial by Radhi Meddeb, Ipemed’s President.
- Arab transitions: which hand to lend?
By Agnès Levallois.
- Moroccan Solar Plan: Lynchpin of the Mediterranean Solar Plan?
- MEDITERRANEAN 2030: What are the routes to successful convergence?
Numerous Euro-Mediterranean figures took part in the conferencedebate organized by ipemed on 9 December 2011 in partnership with the Caisse des Dépôts on The Mediterranean in 2030, what propositions for better convergence? – the theme of a forecasting study recently concluded by ipemed. The work was unanimously praised and the various speakers enjoyed adding their own contributions.
- IPEMED PROJECTS: Debates on Mediterranean energy policies.
- Neemat Frem : “Ipemed can give newimpetus to Lebanese business”
Neemat Frem is chairman of the Association of Lebanese industrials, the Indevco group, and vice-president of Ipemed’s supervisory board.
- And also :