N°22 > Diasporas, Actors of Economic Integration between Europe, the Mediterranean and Africa
This Palimpsest (only available in French), entitled "Diasporas, Actors of Economic Integration between Europe, the Mediterranean and Africa" is an opportunity to present the conclusions of the Forum of African and Mediterranean Diasporas held on June 22, 2018 in Paris. This event, organized on the initiative of IPEMED by Classe Export and Euro2C, brought together major associations of the diaspora in France and Europe as well as representatives of the private sector and the institutional world.
This event brought together more than 3000 entrepreneurs, economic and political decision-makers as well as representatives of associations from France, Europe, the Mediterranean or Africa. The main issues of this forum revolved around the recognition of the strategy of co-construction of relations between Europe-Mediterranean-Africa whose diasporas form the interfaces and intermediation function, by valuing the initiatives carried out by the diasporas, highlighting their role in bringing their host and home countries together, or proposing tools to structure and improve the impact of their actions...
This Palimpsest, the result of a collective work, hopes to encourage and enhance the role of diasporas in Africa and for Africa.
- Stéphanie ASARE (Welcoming Diasporas),
- Karim BASRIRE (Maroc Entrepreneurs),
- Mounir BELTAÏFA (CONECT France),
- Ninon DUVAL FARRÉ (Bond’Innov),
- Thierno CAMARA (FORIM),
- Dr Tawhid CHTIOUI (Emlyon Business School Afrique),
- Mamadou DEME (Haut Conseil des Collectivités Territoriales du Sénégal),
- Alain DUCASS (IPEMED),
- Liévin FELIHO (CHERPAA),
- Jean-Louis GUIGOU (IPEMED),
- Karim IDIR (Alfranc Network),
- Khaled IGUE (Club 2030 Afrique),
- Maguette MBOW (L’AFRIQUE C’EST CHIC WORLD),
- Sékou OUEDRAOGO (AASO),
- Roland PORTELLA (CADE),
- Kelly ROBIN (IPEMED),
- Khady SAKHO NIANG (ADEPT),
- Marine SALMON (Euro2C),
- Kag SANOUSSI (IIGC),
- Louis-Georges TIN (CRAN),
- Marie Chantal UWITONZE (ADNE).